Delirium Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blockade staff possitions

3 posters

Go down

Blockade staff possitions Empty Blockade staff possitions

Post by Barcium Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

We have some talented people in our flag, and we want to make sure that everyone is able to get their fun in on cade day. As such, it is important that we have an active roster for members we can count on when the going gets tough.

If you are interested in naving for us, please reply here with relevant experience, as well as your time zone, and availability during the blockade window.

If you are interested in XO'ing, or having a land staff position please respond here with your time zone, and availability during the blockade window.

Finally, as we know from all of those failed SMH's we've been on, the core of any good voyage is the people puzzling. If you are Grand-Master+ in any duty station and would like to be a dedicated puzzler, please reply here with your time zone, and availability during the blockade window. The most pressing issue we are going to have here is gunners.....we are always always ALWAYS short on gunners during blockades, so all you gunners out there, we want you!.

Once we have compiled a list of Bnavers, we will proceed to set up a double elimination tournament to get a feel of the general level of skill within the flag. This tournament will not be binding in terms of "ranking", it's more of just a way to see the general skill level of all our flag members!

Last edited by Barcium on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Barcium
Barcium

Back to top Go down

Blockade staff possitions Empty Bnav Position

Post by Frelmont Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello there peeps!...
Position Desired: Navver
Time Zone: East
Avaliability: Wed/Thurs 5pm-anytime Fri/Sat Anytime

Frelmont

Back to top Go down

Blockade staff possitions Empty RE

Post by Kikuneechan Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Time Zone: EST (Game+3)
Availability: Late Friday + Saturday is best for me. I can make exceptions on other days of the week depending on my schedule.

Position: Navver
Relevant Experience: Uhh, I've navved for various flags including Critical Mass and Eternal Glory, I guess? It's been a while.

Position: Puzzler
Puzzles: Preferably rigging though I can do all the others as well. I can probably gun too.

Kikuneechan

Back to top Go down

Blockade staff possitions Empty Re: Blockade staff possitions

Post by Collaborate4 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Time Zone: EST
Position: Nav
Experience: I've seen board time like 15-20 times.
Availability: Whenever you need me, i'll probably be there.

Position: XO
Experience: Lel, who doesn't know how to XO?

Position: LA/JC
Experience: None, I'm eager to learn though.

Collaborate4

Back to top Go down

Blockade staff possitions Empty Re: Blockade staff possitions

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum