Delirium Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome (Read This)

+4
Virp
shigby
Trilian
Barcium
8 posters

Go down

Welcome (Read This) Empty Welcome (Read This)

Post by Barcium Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi everyone,

This is the forum for the flag Delirium. We are planning to ramp up our activity in the near future and get in to some blockading much more often very soon. In order for this to be a success however, your participation is a must, and the purpose of this forum is just that.

In order for us to succeed as a flag, we need the participation of all of our dedicated flag members. We must all be communicating, and constantly working together to achieve our goals. As we put together our plan moving forward, we want everyone to be involved so that we can all get the most out of our time together.

Within this forum feel free to start up new threads and discuss whatever you'd like, but keep an eye out for important threads from the Royals and Titled members of the flag detailing upcoming events, or important information.

Also to kick off the forum festivities, and so everyone can get to know each other, all new members should create a welcome post within this thread.

In the welcome post include who you are, what your name is (in game, and out), some background information about yourself, and a throw in a picture if you'd like!

tl;dr?

Get your ass on the forums and have some fun while we plan out our future. Reply here with some information about yourself so we can all get to know each other a little bit better!
Barcium
Barcium

Back to top Go down

Welcome (Read This) Empty Re: Welcome (Read This)

Post by Barcium Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Alright. So I'll go first.

My name is Alex Wright, however most of you know me as Barcium. I am a 19 year old, student at Umass Lowell up in Massachusetts. I was originally a Mechanical engineering major, but I have since switched to Political Science.

I am also an Army cadet in the Bay State Battalion commissioning class of 2017. Upon graduation I will be commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army.  I am hoping to branch Intelligence. If not that, then I'd be looking at either the Army Corps of engineers, or Infantry.

Things I like doing include running, lifting, hiking, cross-fit, long walks on the beach, and defending Hoth from the invading imperial army.

Oh and here's a picture for your viewing pleasure:
Welcome (Read This) Pictur11
Barcium
Barcium

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilian Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome (Read This) Securedownload_zps3e2c5938
My turn I guess Razz My name is Alana, I live in Phoenix, Arizona (please no dry heat jokes).  I have been playing Ypp for almost 7 years, almost all on Hunter/Emerald, a tiny bit on Malachite when it opened.  I have been in many, many flags, but don't worry I'm not a flag hopper I am here to stay!  Percues would never let me leave anyway Razz I have a son, as old or older than a few of you, who got me started playing Ypp then left.  Barcium tells me to add more personal stuff so.....hobbies are mostly crafty, scrapbooking, beading, crochet, art...so ofc I work at Michaels Arts and Crafts.  I love to travel and go to the beach.  I read a lot and am addicted to Game of Thrones!

I will add a pic as soon as I put one somewhere Razz

Last edited by Trilian on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add pic)
Trilian
Trilian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shigby Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

My turn! My name is Josh. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a 17 year old student who is graduating in the top 10 ranked students from my school. I plan on going into political sciences within a year or two. I played Puzzle Pirates since i was stupidly young to avoid having to be social with all my IRL friends. My hobbies include Reading comics, watching movies, following current events, gaming, skyping and biking when we don't have year round winters. My goals in the future will to be getting into provincial politics and then seeing how far i can go.

Welcome (Read This) Sloth215

shigby

Back to top Go down

Post by Frelmont Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello Sexy peeps! My name is Juan and I have been playing YPP for over... idk 5,6,7 years?... don't even remember... I am 21 years old. I am one of the original founders of Demons of Dementia. Yes... the trio that started the mayhem. With the plan to conquer..... I am saying too much (blame Percues). Currently I am a Manager for a fast food restaurant (greeeaaat.....), But I will start college soon to study Mathematics. Hobbies....... Play computer games, read a book once in a lullaby, train my pup (4 months), and sleep w/o interruptions.

Frelmont

Back to top Go down

Post by Virp Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Virp
Virp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihaveeyes Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 am

Hi , Im karim my ingame-name is Ihaveeyes , i attend high school and live in europe.

also i like to play cards

Ihaveeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thepiratee Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Welcome (Read This) Fotogr11 THATS ME Very Happy
18 years old, danish studying chemistry physics and math <3

Thepiratee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikuneechan Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello! My name is Stella, otherwise known as Kikuneechan in game. I've played YPP on and off for a bit over 6 years. I am currently a 3rd year student pursuing a degree in design in a university somewhere in upstate NY so I'm pretty darn busy nowadays, but I enjoy logging on now and then to puzzle. Smile

My favorite thing to do on PP is CI... Wink In real life, I write poetry and fiction; I also doodle/sketch a lot and play games in my (nonexistent) spare time.

Cheers!

(Hah, new members aren't allowed to post external links for 7 days so y'all don't get a picture.)

Kikuneechan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennyjen Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Well I guess I'll post...
If you can't tell my name is Jen. I have been playing ypp with my younger brother for about 7 years now... He's already on the off stage right now like I would be if it weren't for two annoying Australians that keep me playing and you guys lol. I'm 19 and currently a freshman in college on my way to getting a doctorate in pharmacy... And a minor in chemistry and "Science, technology, and society" - although I don't know what that is :)k there I'm done. I'll be on to annoy you guys later. Peace out bitches ✌️
IMPORTANT
so I think I won't be on again much for the next two weeks- my laptops battery sucks and it won't charge and I have finals starting Wednesday... So if I'm on it I might randomly log off due to computer probs.

Last edited by Jennyjen on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jennyjen

Back to top Go down

Welcome (Read This) Empty Me: Burbank

Post by Burbank Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 pm

HI all my real name is Kyla I am from North Carolina, married and have 3 children 26,22,19 and granddaughter 7 months. I have been playing for 5 years and this is my 3rd crew. My daughter got me started then left :(I enjoy being social and i help when help is needed. I am a housewife atm so I have alot of time to play . I also facebook... My hobby has always been my children so I am at at a turning point of learning new ones.

Burbank

Back to top Go down

Post by Virp Thu May 01, 2014 8:10 pm

THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Virp
Virp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum